Wednesday, April 29, 2015

summer music

When people ask me what type of music I like, I just laugh. I have a very diversified taste in music I'd say. I enjoy my fair share of Frank Sinatra, The Black Keys, Luke Bryan, Pharrell Williams etc. So basically a little bit of everything, but when warm weather comes around, all I want to do is cruise around with the windows down and listen to country music.


I live on the NorthShore of Chicago (shameless plug for my fashion blog), so there's not a large country music culture up here, unless of course it's County Thunder (a local music festival) weekend, and in that case suddenly everyone is Blake Shelton's biggest fan. However, I actually enjoy certain country artists. Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley, and Luke Bryan are some of my favorites. But as much as I enjoy country music, I can only listen to it when the weather is nice and it's the end of the semester or summer time. I've made a connection in my head that country music = summertime, and it seems as though I can't listen to that type of music unless there's nice weather!

If you haven't already downloaded Spotify, you need to! Its a great solution to those times when you want to search up a song but down own it on iTunes!

Here is the link to my country playlis!


No comments:

Post a Comment